Recurring Messaging (A ChatPion add-on) is coming by 30 th of this month.

Profile Picture ranzu84  6th Jul 2022 ChatPion

Dear valued customers,

We are happy to announce that we are going to release a ChatPion Add-on called Recurring Messaging before 30 July. The Add-on can send recurring messages to users. It can send recurring messages to users daily, weekly, and monthly.

The price of the Add-on called Recurring Messaging will be $99. But for early birds, we will give a 50% discount. And with the 50% discount, the price of the Add-on will be reduced from $99 to $49. That is, if you come early, you will be able to buy the useful Add-on only for $49(Save $50).

We will develop the Add-on with love and passion. And we hope that you will enjoy the Recurring Messaging — a ChatPion Add-on.

Our success rests on your encouragement.

Stay Safe and Well.

All the best,

Xerone IT Team. 

6 Answers

• xeroneitbd Admin

1 year ago

It's released here https://xeroneit.net/portfolio/recurring-notifications-for-facebook

To get 20%-40% discount , start on telegram for getting coupon code https://t.me/xeroneit_bot?

• amryoussef1994

1 year ago

Today is 3 Aug any news

• alaminjwel Admin

1 year ago

Process is going on to release. Initial version development is done. 

Thanks

• info@xeroneit.net

1 year ago

What a thrill to know that the new addon comes out tomorrow, I want to pay today

• JFOC

1 year ago

any use case?

• scvpl

1 year ago

This is definitely a good news, I hope the addon will also work for Insta when its available.  Please consider building an addon for Whatsapp as well, so the same campaign could be selected for all three platforms Insta, Fb, and Whatsapp.  You initially promised that you will be building whatsapp in the future on Chatpion

• engsayedwafa

1 year ago

This is very good. We support and encourage you constantly and we will be from the first time

May I offer you an additional suggestion?

You guys have to think about adding WhatsApp to the chat. You have to think that I run a platform and my clients on it. We do not want to move from platform to platform with thanks and appreciation

Write an Answer

Please Log in To give an answer.

This site requires cookies in order for us to provide proper service to you      Got it